Tuesday, November 9, 2010

sorry...









Sorry for the long delay on more pictures from Halloween, my blog has been having glitches... WAAAAAAA!



STEP TWO (step one was on my other post)
Makin' pumpkins!

Carlin posing for my Pumpkin



the pumpkins, the one in the middle is my friends and was later made a barfkin (probably ate too much candy)

And a close up (just in case you can't see it it's Carlin!)


STEP Three

Going to peoples houses and threatening to vandalise them unless they give you stuff to rot there teeth with, AKA trick or treating! YAY!



2 comments:

  1. Hi my name's Elijah and I'm a first time CCI PR with my black lab golden cross, Dembre (Dem-bray). I found your blog through Carlin's mom Omeeka. I'm excited to find another puppy raiser blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our blog address is:
    ccipuppyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete